Ride Comfort is important, but restoring a vehicle’s Ride Control; stability, stopping, lane change responsiveness and handling is most important. These CUSCO products make a world of difference in your car’s handling and are 40-way adjusting for various road conditions. Shaft is heavy duty design and will give improved ride and performance over stock struts. These DO NOT come with the dust boot or bump stop. Use (or re-use) the factory ones when doing the install.
- 40-way shock dampening adjustable!
- Upright, Twin tube, OEM dimension shock strut (long lasting)
- OEM Dimension: Shock overall length, Rod Length, Stroke, Spring Seat
- Use with Factory upper mounts, OEM (big) spring reused (Also complies to OEM dimension lowering springs)
- Newly developed CPRV (Corrective Pressure Regulating Valve) featured
- Retains comfort and stability especially when dampening is set at a soft level
- Noiseless design (prevents “squishy” sounds commonly experienced with OEM)
- CUSCO Electric Damper Control Unit “e-Con2” compatible (sold separately)
- 140% stiffer than factory OEM dampening rate (when set at MAX Hard)
- Springs not included. Reuse of OEM factory springs will not change vehicle height. Can use with King LOWERING SPRINGS!!